Business Development Manager
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Plan and create within your market or geography a a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in creating and pricing the solution/service.
- Be the Brand ambassador of the company.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing client relationships.
- Work with all stakeholders and other internal colleagues to meet and exceed your customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
Graduate / Post Graduate with 2-4 years of business development / sales / marketing experience. Management degree / diploma will be an added bonus